Are you a Graphics Designer?
A Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include.
- Developing design briefs that suit the company’s purpose.
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products. Maintain records, documents, or other files.
BS/BA (running) from any reputed University. Depending on your skills or experience, we will relax the qualification requirements.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Manage own workload and deadlines.
We offer competitive starting salaries. Exact figures depend on the position and shifts you work, your skill, and job experience.
Yearly Medical Benefits
Yearly Festive Bonus
Special discount code to purchase from komtakay.com
Monthly Attendance Bonus
- Full time
- Project Basis